The Workshop will be held on the 4th of September, in Rome at Villino Stroganoff in Via Gregoriana 22.
All times are in Central European Summer Time (GMT+2).
14:30 – Workshop opening session
14:45 – Session 1: Ensure safety in Social Media
- Analyzing the Use of Large Language Models for Content Moderation with ChatGPT Examples
- Identifying and Characterizing Child Advertising on Instagram
- Grassroots Social Networking: Serverless, Permissionless Protocols for Twitter/LinkedIn/WhatsApp
16:00 – Break
16:30 – Session 2: Analysis of phenomena in Social Media
- Sexism in Focus: An Annotated Dataset of YouTube Comments for Gender Bias Research
- A First Look at User-Controlled Moderation on Web3 Social Media: The Case of Memo.cash
- Leveraging Socio-contextual Information in BERT for Fake Health News Detection in Social Media
17:45 – Workshop conclusion and Best Paper Award ceremony
18:00 – End of the Workshop