We invite submissions of original and unpublished ideas that are still in the early stages of research (work-in-progress). We encourage researchers and practitioners to use this track as a valuable opportunity to receive useful feedback on early-stage work and foster discussions and collaborations among colleagues. We look forward to receiving:
- Innovative research plans and preliminary results;
- System prototypes addressing the theory and practice of topics relevant to the hypertext community;
- Essays introducing recently started research projects or summarizing project results.
Submissions to this track should follow the same formatting guidelines as submissions to the research track but are limited to at most 7 pages in length (excluding references) for both submission and final publication (more details here). Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and presented at the conference as posters.
In addition to these guidelines, the guidelines in the main-track call for papers apply for Formatting, Anonymity, Ethical Review for Human-Subjects Research, Originality, Plagiarism and Patenting. Please make sure that you have read and understood those.
The submissions are managed electronically only through the EasyChair paper submission site and are required on or before the deadline listed below:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ht22 (select the “HT’22 – Late Breaking Results and Demo papers” track)
Please contact the track chair:
Fedelucio Narducci – email@example.com
- 15 April 2022 | Submission deadline
- 9 May 2022 | Notifications
- 13 May 2022 | Camera-ready deadline