The demonstrations are an essential and exciting complement to the overall conference program. These are a great way to show implementations of novel, engaging, and crucial concepts or systems related to hypertext interest areas and receive some helpful feedback from the community.
Note: all submissions should be intended to convey a scientifically founded result or work in progress and not as advertisements for commercial software packages.
The description of the demo must include the following:
- An overview of the algorithm or system that is the core of the demo, including citations to any publications that support the work.
- A discussion of the purpose and the novelty of the demo.
- A description of the required setup. If the system will feature an installable component (e.g., mobile app) or website for users to use throughout or after the conference, please mention this.
- A link to a narrated screen capture of your system in action, ideally a video. The maximum duration of screen capture is 10 minutes. (This section will be removed for the camera-ready version of accepted contributions but might be included in the virtual platform used to host the online part of the conference.)
- We also highly encourage any external material related to the demo (e.g., shared code on GitHub). Please, provide a link to the shared code in the extended abstract accompanying the demo.
Submissions to this track should follow the same formatting guidelines as submissions to the research track but are limited to at most four (4) pages in length (
including excluding references) for both submission and final publication (more details here). Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and presented at the conference in a dedicated session.
The submissions are managed electronically only through the EasyChair paper submission site and are required on or before the deadline listed below.
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ht22 (select the “HT’22 – Late Breaking Results and Demo papers” track)
Please contact the track chair:
Fedelucio Narducci – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 April 2022 | Submission deadline
- 5 May 2022 | Notifications
- 9 May 2022 | Camera-ready deadline