Spain is a part of the European Union and Schengen agreement zone. For EU countries only ID card is needed. Passengers from certain countries may require visa for Spain. Please, check here.
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. We can, however issue a visa support letter.
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
If an attendee needs a letter from the organizers (some embassies might require one), please contact our administrative secretary (email@example.com) for a signed support letter.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.