The 33rd ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HT’22) is seeking for tutorial proposals. As part of the HT’22 program, we cordially invite proposals for tutorials from active researchers and experienced tutors in academia, industry, and government agencies. Ideally, a tutorial will cover the state-of-the-art research and ideas, innovative developments, and novel applications in a specific aspect of hypertext and social media, but proposals are especially encouraged on emerging areas, related to the main conference topics.
Send your tutorial proposals (in PDF format) by email to the tutorial chair: email@example.com using the email subject [HT2022 TUTORIAL PROPOSAL] with the following information:
- Title of the tutorial
- Keywords (describing the main themes of the tutorial)
- Description of the tutorial (topics and goals)
- Tutorial presenters biographies (1-2 paragraphs per presenter)
- Length of tutorial (1.5 or 3 hours)
- Modality (hybrid, fully online or fully in-presence)
- Expected background and prerequisite of audience
- Relevance of the tutorial to HT’22
- List of references/resources to be covered in the tutorial
- Previous editions of the tutorial, if presenters have given similar tutorials elsewhere
The accepted proposal presenters should provide comprehensive tutorial notes or slides to the tutorial audience free of charge.
Yeliz Yesilada, Middle East Technical University Northern Cyprus Campus
- Tutorials proposals due: February 20, 2022
- Decisions announcement: February 27, 2022
- Tutorials date: June TBD, 2022
All deadlines are 11:59pm, AoE time (Anywhere on Earth).